Arigna Town at Pontefract in January - help welcome

Rate this topic

David Holman

On 30th & 31st January next year, Arigna Town is going to the Pontefract and Normanton model railway show, at the heart of the Yorkshire liquorice & rhubarb triangle. As none of my usual helpers are available that weekend, I'm wondering if anyone from the IRM community is interested is joining me?

You would need to be fairly local, as I would not be able to offer travel expenses or accommodation, as that has already be agreed with the club. However, you would get free entry to what is always a very good show, with lunch thrown in as well. The layout is very simple to operate, being analogue, with wire in tube point control and no section switches, though an ability to use three link couplings is essential, as is running trains a prototype speeds.

It would be nice to link up with like minded souls, so if you think you can be available on either Saturday or Sunday, send me a personal message & I'll get back to you with further details.