Kendal Model Railway Show January 2013 - Old Blarney

Rate this topic

Old Blarney

May I thank The Friends of Cultra, and Wakefield Model Railway Club, for inviting Perth and District Model Railway Club to exhibit our Irish Layout, Old Blarney, at your respective Exhibitions this year. To each person who came to see us a big 'thank you'. Your support and comments are appreciated.

Old Blarney has been invited to the Kendal Model Railway Exhibition - this coming January, 2013. Details are provided below:-

Exhibition 2013

Our next exhibition taking place in Kendal MRC's 50th anniversary year will be on

Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th January 2013, 10:00 to 17:00 at Lakes Leisure Kendal.

Please let your friends and colleagues know of this exhibition, and thank you in advance for your support.

May I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

May I thank The Friends of Cultra, and Wakefield Model Railway Club, for inviting Perth and District Model Railway Club to exhibit our Irish Layout, Old Blarney, at your respective Exhibitions this year. To each person who came to see us a big 'thank you'. Your support and comments are appreciated.

Old Blarney has been invited to the Kendal Model Railway Exhibition - this coming January, 2013. Details are provided below:-

Exhibition 2013

Our next exhibition taking place in Kendal MRC's 50th anniversary year will be on

Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th January 2013, 10:00 to 17:00 at Lakes Leisure Kendal.

Please let your friends and colleagues know of this exhibition, and thank you in advance for your support.

May I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Good luck with the Kendal exhibition from what I have seen in photos Old Blarney is a magnificent layout. Many happy returns for Christmas and the New Year to you.

Rich,