1/76 mulgrew

Rate this topic

The Oxford Mulgrew truck will be hard to come by at a reasonable cost they do come up on eBay but expect to pay around £30 if not more for one as they are highly sought after.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7363[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7364[/ATTACH]

They do look well on a layout ill keep trying thanks,anthony

Word of note dieselnut when Mulgrews were on the Coca Cola work (which they lost to Stobart) 9 out of 10 times they ran in 2 or 3 trucks in convoy. Another little thing was that drivers from other companies would write in the dust on the back doors of their trailers "All Flash No Cash" as they were well know for not paying their drivers a good wage but always kept their vehicles well turned out.

Word of note dieselnut when Mulgrews were on the Coca Cola work (which they lost to Stobart) 9 out of 10 times they ran in 2 or 3 trucks in convoy. Another little thing was that drivers from other companies would write in the dust on the back doors of their trailers "All Flash No Cash" as they were well know for not paying their drivers a good wage but always kept their vehicles well turned out.

Makes you wonder ,on the outside everything looks great but behind the scenes is a different story,

i know all about it from my bus driving days

• 3 months later...

Right. He has a few in - all at £15 - in the cases.

I got the Mulgrew, just to be sure, but it'll do for me, if you don't need it now.

$(KGrHqV,!nsFHgJIM28dBR9rqhwRDg~~60_35.JPG

The others are:- C=curtainside.

Payne

Richard Read C

Bentons C

Downton C

Fagan & Whalley C

Knights of Old C

Turners

Richards C

McBurney

McCulla

Prestons

Longs

There might be some others in the back, apparently.

Edited by Broithe