Shinkansen's Spring Clearout

Rate this topic

Shinkansen

Spring Clearout!

Hi all.

I haven’t been able to give the model railways as much attention of late. Life, house moves and motorcycles have all intervened. I haven't left the hobby, more an extended hiatus! Anyway, I have decided to sell on some stock, hope to find some good homes for all of these. All items are available for collection from south county Dublin (Stillorgan) area. Or County Waterford if that suits better.

If you have any questions, just ask / PM me. Thanks for having a look.

Regards,

Tom.

Murphy Models 071 in IE Black & Silver freight livery.

Bought new from Marks Models Cork. Never ran/taken out of its box. All detail parts are included (never fitted). €130.

274.JPG

275.JPG

277.JPG

***SOLD Tara Wagons (x5) unfinished project.

Wagons are converted from Dapol IOA wagons, and have a similar ‘chunky’ appearance to that of the original tara wagon. These retain all the running gear, couplings, and weights of the original wagon and run very well. Original plan was to create a rake of 8 wagons, I built 5 and have another 3 IOA wagons (unmodified) ready for conversion. Lack of time has meant these wagons have pretty much stayed in cold storage since I completed them. These have been weathered & graffitied to look like the prototype. Also included are a decal sheet, and etched brass hand wheels. Details on how I carried out the conversion can be seen on my Work Bench, look out for ‘Shinkansen’s Projects’. Selling together (not separately), €75 o.n.o for the lot. SOLD

262.JPG

263.JPG

265.JPG

267.JPG

268.JPG

271.JPG

273.JPG

***SOLD BR Mk2 BSO in Network South East livery (x1).

Bought new from Grahams Toymaster. Never taken out of the box/ran. Selling at €10. SOLD***

258.JPG

Dapol C043 Prestwin kits (x6)

Un-opened and unmade kits. Selling all together (not separately) at €30 for the lot.

256.JPG

257.JPG

275.jpg

Edited by Shinkansen

• 2 weeks later...