Shop with huge range of paints etc.

Rate this topic

murphaph

I was pleasantly surprised to find this shop. I can't speak from experience of using them yet as I've just placed my first order but I'll report back if and when the stuff appears. 

https://www.zinnfigur.com/en/Paints-Tools/

They are primarily a toy soldiers and military modelling kits place but what impresses me is the very large range of acrylic paints from several manufacturers like Vallejo, AK, AMMO, Lifecolor etc. and also that they (unusually for Germany) have the complete range of Deluxe Materials items like Glue n Glaze, Rocket Card glue etc. and loads of Tamiya stuff. Plenty of tools also available, including bending aids for etched kits and things like that.

Shipping to Ireland starts at €10 up to 4kg:

Andorra, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Eesti, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain:

to 3.99 kg per shipment 9.99 EUR
from 4.00 kg to 19.99 kg per shipment: 12.99 EUR
from 20.00 kg to 30.00 kg per shipment: 22.99 EUR

GB shipping is a flat €15, presumably because of the extra customs formalities.

https://www.zinnfigur.com/en/Shipping-and-Charges/

Minimum orders of €25 to keep costs down they say.

I have no connection to the shop and I'm not yet a satisfied customer but I hope to be. If not I can go in there and read them the riot act as they are only half an hour away lol.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...