Worsley works 450 class

Rate this topic

Liverbird81

Hi Liverbird81 I have the worsley works 450 class kit, but its only part built and stored at the min because of other projects started and with assisting members with soldering etc etc... But I can advise its not a bad kit to do just layout all the bits and when you start it don't do what I done and stop half way through, just go for it and finish the soldering and I think you will like the finished model...

Ah no more pics of them glorious 80 class's yet. I got the soldering iron from amazon you advised so I guess it's time to take the plunge and order the kit. Is it like the 80 class kit were you require Lima mk2's as donors. As I have two bachmann models I could use. Or is it just built from scratch.

No Liverbird81 you don't need donor coaches for them, just build them up from scratch.... There will be more pics of the 80,s soon im just doing all the joints filling them in which takes a bit of time plus fitting the floors for the motorised bogies etc then get ready for headlights and grills then primer etc.

Oh, can't wait! Hope it goes well :tumbsup: