Transfer /Decals

Rate this question

Chevron

Question

6 answers to this question

Just looking for roundals i dont like the look of the snails.

Chevron,

Always interested in customer feedback and based on the last few, I'll be providing roundals and snails seperately.

In the interest of product improvement, what is it with the look of the snails that you don't like?

Thanks for the plug guys; much appreciated. You might notice that we bring out anything up to ~50 new packs every single month, so if there's something you can't find in our catalog then please just drop us a line and we'll see what we can do about adding it to the radar. As for those who are already waiting for other packs, please do continue to bear with us - we're going flat out working 80/90 hours each week!

Chevron,

Always interested in customer feedback and based on the last few, I'll be providing roundals and snails seperately.

In the interest of product improvement, what is it with the look of the snails that you don't like?

Its not YOUR snails i don't like its the snails in general i dont like.

I don't model on specifics or on realism just on what i like. and i prefer the roundals over the snails.