Help in Wiring Signals for manual operation.

Rate this question

Rob

Question

Hi.

I'm extending / updating my OO Gauge layout-   one area l have NO knowledge on is the very basic electrics around the 4 X colour light signals (from CR Signals) l want to install- manually operated to keep it simple.

I have all the required wiring, switches, adaptors etc but am looking for the help & services of someone to actually hook it up.   (I have tried numerous videos / sites for tips etc but not willing to risk the electrics, no matter how 'simple' l keep being told it is!!)

I'm know it's a straightforward job for someone who knows the basics but rather than look for a standard electrician on line, would prefer to hopefully work with someone HERE given the specific nature of it being a model railway.

I live in Dublin 8 & would be great to hear from someone to help at some stage over the next few weeks, presume just a few hours is all it would take for some one that knows, or else if anyone can recommend someone they know, l'd really appreciate it.

Feel free to 'DM' reply if you can and really hope someone can help here....!!!

Always envious of those layouts set up and looking so well myself!!

Cheers!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet