Turf-burner on YouTube

Rate this topic

Branchline121

I saw a recent video on YouTube by a semi-popular channel about Bulleid’s CC1, as far as I could tell, there wasn’t much errors, although referring to turf as mud in some parts was a bit odd, it was just fascinating to see a video about our railways, obscure as they are!

Here’s the link for anyone interested.

Edited by Branchline121
Spelling error
  • Like 5

Yeah he usually does some good vids, good to see some of these semi popular channels. He did one on the listowel railway before too I think, we have many of these other semi popular channels 

a bigger channel that always gives them a passing note is this guy for instance he talks about the 121s here. And he talked about the NIR thumpers too. 

this guy below, annoying as he comes off did do a few videos on stuff like the A class, 201 class ect. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 22/9/2023 at 6:10 PM, Branchline121 said:

I saw a recent video on YouTube by a semi-popular channel about Bulleid’s CC1, as far as I could tell, there wasn’t much errors, although referring to turf as mud in some parts was a bit odd, it was just fascinating to see a video about our railways, obscure as they are!

Here’s the link for anyone interested.

I went to watch the video and this was recommended to me. I'm sure it makes sense, but it makes no sense.

On 22/9/2023 at 7:37 PM, Westcorkrailway said:

Yeah he usually does some good vids, good to see some of these semi popular channels. He did one on the listowel railway before too I think, we have many of these other semi popular channels 

a bigger channel that always gives them a passing note is this guy for instance he talks about the 121s here. And he talked about the NIR thumpers too. 

this guy below, annoying as he comes off did do a few videos on stuff like the A class, 201 class ect. 

Nice to see the 201s being labelled as "pyromaniacs". Jesus!