Black & Tan 141

Rate this topic

Northman

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5966[/ATTACH]

Hi,I'm selling my MM141 No 141.It is in mint condition,never been out of the box.I'm looking £89.50 for it.Same price as Rails of Sheffield.The p&p to the the South will be £12 and to the UK £7.If the postage to either is less I will refund the difference.PM me if interested.Cheers.:tumbsup:

Edited by Northman

Good luck with that have a mate selling 1 for€75

Just an observation but why is it when Northman puts something up for sale you always have something negative to say. http://www.irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/1134-Bachmann-2700-DMU-Larnrod-Eireann-for-sale

If your not interested in buying from him fair enough but he can ask whatever price he wants for his equipment. :confused:

Edited by Anthony

Just an observation but why is it when Northman puts something up for sale you always have something negative to say. http://www.irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/1134-Bachmann-2700-DMU-Larnrod-Eireann-for-sale

If your not interested in buying from him fair enough but he can ask whatever price he wants for his equipment. :confused:

Cheers Anthony,you are right,hence the short reply.:tumbsup:

Anto sorry I didn't realise that I had thank you for pointing that out but as wrenn pointed out before its still second hand.I have 2 no 222 201s that have never being out of the box and can't give them away a great idea at the time I also got 5 141 181s and a bachmann irish dmu

for €300 last summer.I am not trying to be disrespectful to anybody sorry northman if I came across that way it's just I think unless an item is rare the buyer will be looking for a bargain.And as anyone who has delt with me on this site knows I am not afraid to part with money

Anto sorry I didn't realise that I had thank you for pointing that out but as wrenn pointed out before its still second hand.I have 2 no 222 201s that have never being out of the box and can't give them away a great idea at the time I also got 5 141 181s and a bachmann irish dmu

for €300 last summer.I am not trying to be disrespectful to anybody sorry northman if I came across that way it's just I think unless an item is rare the buyer will be looking for a bargain.And as anyone who has delt with me on this site knows I am not afraid to part with money

Yes it did look that way but now thats settled I must agree with you everybody likes a bargain,me included.What ruins selling on here to anybody from the South is the postage.I posted a coach the other day signed for to the South and it cost £9.00.Thats unfortunately the price with Royal Mail.Cheers.