Hornby Thomas train set (No Track)

Rate this topic

Hornby Thomas train set with Annie & Clarabelle coaches.   DCC hard wired and set to address 1.  Loco, coaches and controller only, no track.  Loco has Kadee coupling fitted at one end and both coaches are Kadee fitted.

€65.00 plus postage (Approx. €15.00)  or collection from Ballyhaunis area.

20240501_190904.jpg

20240501_190938.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, LNERW1 said:

Above post is unclear- are you saying it has been sold? If not, any reason for modifications and does the controller pictured work?

Where does it mention sold.  And what modifications are you talking about? And yes the controller works, or I would have said otherwise.

Sorry, should have added- that model of controller is one of the most unreliable, poorly made products I've ever used, but the user experience is fine so I would be interested in getting another one, I'd just be careful with it this time!

1 hour ago, LNERW1 said:

Sorry, should have added- that model of controller is one of the most unreliable, poorly made products I've ever used, but the user experience is fine so I would be interested in getting another one, I'd just be careful with it this time!

It may not  be  up  to  the  standards  of  Gaugemater etc,  but  for what  it  is,  a  train  set  controller  its  suitable.

Are  you  wanting to  buy  this  set?

2 hours ago, irishmail said:

It may not  be  up  to  the  standards  of  Gaugemater etc,  but  for what  it  is,  a  train  set  controller  its  suitable.

Are  you  wanting to  buy  this  set?

Come on, @irishmail, give him an incentive!

Fifteen days to save €4 per day or you're going to live-stream the immolation and ask for donations to cover the cost.

Good lad!

Inside-Job-Myc1.jpg

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...