Donegal Funding

Rate this topic

Colin R

Hi Guys can you spare a few miniutes to support the Donegal Railway project?

They are seeking our help to secure some much needed funding, please follow the link:-

https://a.cstmapp.com/voteme/900417/641543168?lc=eng&ep1=mail

or

https://a.cstmapp.com/voteme/900417/641543168

Thank you all

Colin Rainsbury

Edited by Colin R
  • Like 1

On behalf of the Donegal Heritage Centre we need a little bit of your support

We have work going on at the centre in preparation for the return of Drumboe by Easter 2022. Drumboe is at present under restoration in the RPSI workshops at Whitehead. Thanks Colin did you get the C&L drawings you wanted last week?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airfixfan said:

On behalf of the Donegal Heritage Centre we need a little bit of your support

We have work going on at the centre in preparation for the return of Drumboe by Easter 2022. Drumboe is at present under restoration in the RPSI workshops at Whitehead. Thanks Colin did you get the C&L drawings you wanted last week?

Yes I did get them thank you, however the source has asked me to keep them under raps for a while until the model becomes available, copies of the drawings will be available at the model launch next year.

The plan is to sell copies in support of Irish Railway Heritage projects.

What I have seen is the best drawings of a loco in years, believe me I want to share them with you but I have to honour the agreement I made to get them, if you want to start saving up for a live steam C&L 4-4-0T loco then I would do so, you will not be disappointed.

I will start a new thread once all the bits I have ordered turn up to start the build of these 00n3 locos. I have five kits, but I am only planning to build two at this moment in time.

I also have a number of other 12mm narrow gauge loco kits that have been half started so I do need to sort these out at the same time.

Colin

• Like 1