DECODER FUNCTION LISTS

Rate this topic

Kon Tainer

Now and again I find myself looking for a decoder function list . I have to browse through various threads looking for some comments in the hope of finding an answer. Would it be possible to set up a dedicated thread entitled DECODER FUNCTION LISTS. This would enable a quick and accurate information base to be available to members. It would also enable me to see if the decoders I use are working as specified by manufacturer and if some functions are "amiss".  If such a thread already exists - mea culpa.  The thread would look something like this:

IRM A CLASS SOUND DECODER .................

IRM A CLASS STANDARD DECODER .............

MM 121 CLASS SOUND DECODER .................

MM 121 CLASS STANDARD DECODER .....................

MM 201 CLASS SOUND DECODER ...............

ETC. 

Also, some locos have function switches for non-dcc users. A list of models that have these switches and their location would be helpful.

Basically, I would like to be able to enter "DECODER FUNCTION LISTS" in the search bar and go straight to the area I want to see . (How lazy am I?)

skinner75 - I had a look at the technical section but I cant seem to find the function list for the MM standard non-sound decoder. I know a small note with the functions was included with the model but all my 201s, even though they all have MM decoders, seem to have different opinions on same.