How To Fit A DCC Chip To An IRM A Class

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi Fran. ( @Warbonnet)

Thank you. Any news when the 'Crossley' engine sound decoders will be available for delivery for the early livery A class models especially the 'special edition' silver A1 also the green livery and early black livery models which were Crossley engined. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Noel
Tagged OP

19 hours ago, Noel said:

Hi Fran. ( @Warbonnet)

Thank you. Any news when the 'Crossley' engine sound decoders will be available for delivery (ie suitable for the early livery A class models especially the 'special edition' silver A1 also the green livery and early black livery models) which were Crossley engined. Thanks in advance.

@Warbonnet Good morning, gentle reminder. :) Keen to order some of these when available.

Hi Noel @Noel,

Happy New Year to you. 

As you may know, whenever we have news on something new and exciting, we publish it here, on our website, our social media channels and send out email updates. So, once there is an update on the Crossley sound chip, which is fully dependant on our Australian friends relaxing travelling restrictions around COVID (has been something about all that in the news over the last week or so I believe, something to do with racquet ball or something) we will see progress and it will duly be plastered across these mediums. Until then, if there is no update published, then it means that there is no update.

Frustrating, but that's global pandemics for you I guess.

Cheers!

Fran  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Noel @Noel,

Happy New Year to you. 

As you may know, whenever we have news on something new and exciting, we publish it here, on our website, our social media channels and send out email updates. So, once there is an update on the Crossley sound chip, which is fully dependant on our Australian friends relaxing travelling restrictions around COVID (has been something about all that in the news over the last week or so I believe, something to do with racquet ball or something) we will see progress and it will duly be plastered across these mediums. Until then, if there is no update published, then it means that there is no update.

Frustrating, but that's global pandemics for you I guess.

Cheers!

Fran  

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1