2800 livery

Rate this topic

Davenport

Hello lads,

I'm looking for advice on respraying a bachmann 150 DUM  into irish rail livery.

Has anyone on here done this conversion?Screenshot_20240406_235219_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b9e9f4ab8b9e065c3a48344f5c9de49f.jpg

Was thinking of the livery in the photo

Anyone know what the correct colours are please ? and where to get sticker transfers?

Any help is appreciated, thanks 

33 minutes ago, Davenport said:

Hello lads,

I'm looking for advice on respraying a bachmann 150 DUM  into irish rail livery.

Has anyone on here done this conversion?Screenshot_20240406_235219_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b9e9f4ab8b9e065c3a48344f5c9de49f.jpg

Was thinking of the livery in the photo

Anyone know what the correct colours are please ? and where to get sticker transfers?

Any help is appreciated, thanks 

I think talk to Chris dier on Facebook. I don’t know if anyone on this parish off the top of my head who has done it but good luck

I did a Bachmann 150 conversion to the commuter livery a few years ago. I made a few physical changes including filing off the roof ridges at the cab ends and filling in the small window behind the cab and replacing with a vent (some plasticard will do the job). I also changed the lighting circuits which was quite tedious. It's on my workbench if you want some inspiration:

• Like 1