IRM Cement Bubbles

Rate this topic

Stoby

On 13/10/2024 at 7:21 PM, Georgeconna said:

Nice one, Market is what it is...Fellas not be laughing now, Nice bit of nicker in the back pocket.

Fools and their money and all that.............. I got 3 sets in the past 6 months from a very fair man for 125euro a set. Oh well........

• Like 1

I paid 150 for them when i bought them Derek   i sold them for 180 including post       post cost was 11 Euros Tracked      Mabye you would like to Name  the Fair Man    as if he has any other sets i would like to know as i am looking for an orange set  at the right money of course 🤣

Edited by Stoby
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Stoby said:

I paid 150 for them when i bought them Derek   i sold them for 180 including post       post cost was 11 Euros Tracked      Mabye you would like to Name  the Fair Man    as if he has any other sets i would like to know as i am looking for an orange set  at the right money of course 🤣

You're fine @Stoby. If said Fair Man wants to reveal himself, it's up to him. ............... If I come across an orange set , I will be sure to let you know. Keep a handy 250 in a safe place😂

• Agree 1