Bachmann Irish Station and Engine Shed

Rate this topic

Paudie Riordan

Hi All

Just testing the water here

Admin Delete if not Valid.

It's been awhile since I have been on. I am looking to get some help. I have A Bachmann Screnecraft Irish station (Clonmel) and single Engine shed that I am considering selling. 60 euro for the station and 50 euro for the shed. I am trying to fund my N Gauge project. No idea of what these are going for at the moment so offers welcome. No boxes but in mint condition. Never made it on to the layout as I made the switch to N. If interested please PM. I will post some photos tonight. I also have some lovely Mefcalfe platforms complete with lights and people (Made for me by Michael Morris) Platforms about 4ft in length. 3 in total

If there is any interest let me know

Many thanks

Paudie

Edited by Paudie Riordan

.... I have A Bachmann Screnecraft Irish station (Clonmel) and single Engine shed that I am considering selling. 60 euro for the station and 50 euro for the shed......No idea of what these are going for at the moment so offers welcome. No boxes but in mint condition. ....

Wasn't aware that Bachmann had produced Clonmel station. If it's the Carlow Station building (ref. 44-063A), it can be had brand new for about 25 Euro at the moment.