Few small items for sale

Rate this topic

MOGUL

Hello to all,

Am selling these to makes some space and cash for new projects

First I have an Atlas editions Eddie Stobart Digger, looking for €25 for this.. Comes in the original box with all the packaging.. I have 2 of these if there is enough interest!

image.jpeg

Second I have a set of Bachmann Oo gauge Eucon containers, also in the original box and in as new condition.. Will take €12 for these

image.jpeg

Am based in Dublin so can meet up around the city for a sale, or can look into postage if needed

• 3 weeks later...

Think my thread has ended up a bit like the 46a bus, wait ages for a post and then two come along at once!

Rialto PM sent

Richrua, looks like Rialto might have pipped you to the post.. But I do have a 3rd EUCON container (from the same set of two but I painted the other one up as something else!).. Pm me if your interested..

Mogul, I may be ok with the one container that has been painted, I intend cutting and painting the containers.

If the 3rd container suits my needs, Richrua can take the two in the photo above, but I would like to see it before giving up on these two.

Mogul, I may be ok with the one container that has been painted, I intend cutting and painting the containers.

If the 3rd container suits my needs, Richrua can take the two in the photo above, but I would like to see it before giving up on these two.

Hi Rialto,

Was looking to hold onto the one I painted (into the company colours, just need to make transfers) and just ship the 1 unpainted Eucon.. I don't have any pics of these as they are in a box at the moment so I will have to dig them out first!

What are you planning in creating with the containers??

• 1 month later...