A new OOn3 layout

Rate this topic

Colin R

Hi guys this is the start of a new mini 00n3 layout, the plan is more of a suck it and see, it has been a long time since I built a model railway and there are so many new products out there to try, so here goes.

The 1st photo is of the Cork and Muskerry and this will set the overal tone of this layout.

The 2nd photo is the proposed plan for the new layout, nothing to fancy, but I hope it will have enough interest to allow me to play at trains now and then.  

Colin 

5901072101_9ddc9988f2_o-1.jpg

wcr 1.jpg

Edited by Colin R
  • Like 8

Hi David yes it is 12mm gauge but for now I plan to use Peco track on this section (since I have been given a fair bit). This is more of a test bed than a layout for now, however, who knows what will happen in a couple of year’s time.

I really need somewhere to test and run all these kits I have. It may not be pretty but it will be the first layout I have build in years.

I won’t be the first modeller to start a project and not finish it, but I have high hopes for this one.  

Colin

• Like 1