NIR logo help !

Rate this topic

Robert Shrives

Hi all,

I was on the look out for NIR loco logs - I recall some rub down ones - source unknown  these I used on 112 and 101 but the MV had ones the same as 101 but my faulty brain thought the MV had tiny ones - cannot find any pic to agree with this - albeit of course I find a Hunslet with very small ones but too late as my rubdown one is on the model - albeit possibly now the wrong one!  

If any kind soul has any suitable dry rubs tucked away or a suitable water slide I can cross your hand with gold (or thereabouts ! )    

Many thanks

Robert 

Edited by Robert Shrives
sp error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who helped out  NIR logo of correct size and numbering 105 started, however one step back as broken buffer head spotted. Still progress. - second pic sorry . 

First pic shows a little addition of 110 between windows might not have been done but I like it , however also shows a bit of potential ignorance with recently seen note that the GM class was 110 class.  But in my alternative world my MV is 110 as easy to cut 101 transfers..    

1381109020_Irishmodels021020005.thumb.jpg.342aa94f0547a53d416616cd28b24bbd.jpg 

1228445748_Irishmodels021020004.thumb.jpg.b102581dcb3a75a6d066e13e7aa298bd.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

Rob, sorry forgot go to post these, Envelope still in me laptop bag with the decals inside. Very bust recently. Are you ok for the large logos so?

George, Currently ok  as Des also helped with some prints so save the stamp if not yet stuck on it .  It was suggested for a "What iffa" - a 141 in NIR blue - need to sort bits to see if I can do it and a maroon one, if I Do a "199" in NIR blue then that will use up all I have or had .  Ian at MIR supplied the last of his rubdown logos .  It might be worth  seeing if Steve at Railtec will add  some  - he has done smaller ones so has the design. 

Robert