Mk3 EGV grills- 3D print supplier

Rate this topic

Robert Shrives

Hi,  Midland Valenta is a one man 3D print business who has done 4mm current scene bits for HSTs  and a while back started development of a 3D print Mk3s including an EGV - of course he is aware of the MM models but his coach should be available shortly. However I asked could he lift the grills out and sell on their own - as they look like the ones in the Dutch EGV conversion. This he has done and a set arrived today.   

2033439106_IrishEGVgrills09032021004.thumb.jpg.d7c46bbf62732881137c7997ddd5b062.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MidlandValenta 

Should let you find his FB page . 

Hope this helps more than just me. Robert 

• Like 4
  • Informative 1
  • WOW! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 11:50 AM, Robert Shrives said:

Hi,  Midland Valenta is a one man 3D print business who has done 4mm current scene bits for HSTs  and a while back started development of a 3D print Mk3s including an EGV - of course he is aware of the MM models but his coach should be available shortly. However I asked could he lift the grills out and sell on their own - as they look like the ones in the Dutch EGV conversion. This he has done and a set arrived today.   

2033439106_IrishEGVgrills09032021004.thumb.jpg.d7c46bbf62732881137c7997ddd5b062.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MidlandValenta 

Should let you find his FB page . 

Hope this helps more than just me. Robert 

Thanks for info Robert. But the grills are not listed on that FB page.