March 2022 Website Update https://jmdesignmodelrailways.com/

Rate this topic

Mayner

Things appear to be returning to a degree of normality and I have largely cleared backorders since our suppliers re-opened after the Christmas/Summer Holidays and we are now in a position to accept orders.

A (very) small number of "flying snail" Brake Vans including a light grey version from the original (Chinese) print order are currently available.

IMG_3240.thumb.jpg.ce9cd60f051d6f8ee99e205aa95b86cc.jpg

https://jmdesignmodelrailways.com/

The Open, Covered are available in undecorated format complete with to be painted and finished by the customer.

The undecorated wagons are supplied with wheels and couplings fitted to chassis, one piece body removable for painting and removable roof. 

The Open and Covered Wagon are supplied with decal sets which include 1. CIE Snail & Wheel Logos, 2. Tare information. 3. 10 Sets Running Numbers.

A separate decal sheet is available with sufficient decals for 4 wagons (4-5 different schemes!)

IMG_3295.thumb.jpg.997e678eebc788ffa38f027796fc3735.jpg

1. 16404 Early GSR/CIE with GS lettering and running numbers. GS apparently painted out and grinning through paintwork.

2. 16407 & 16410 Mid-late 1950s with small snail and stencil running number

3. 16406 CIE wheel logo "Bulk Grain" and GSR? block lettering.

4. 16404 & 16406 GS

I am planning to discontinue the Ranks Ireland version of the grain wagon once we fulfil current orders.

Decals are not a viable option for the Ranks version due to the challenges in achieving a satisfactory finish over the raised rivet detail and there has been insufficient interest to date to justify tampo printing.

IMG_3307.jpg

• Like 2
  • Informative 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, StevieB said:

There’s still a covered van on the website I’ve got open.

Stephen

That's IWC1005.

It was IWC1006-1 and IWC1006-2 that vanished. I thought that they were pictured here, too, but I must have been wrong.

As of this morning, both still show up in the search preview, so I assume it's a website / hosting glitch.

If so, maybe there really was an image in the OP here, which also vanished due to the glitch, and I'm not hallucinating.

Screenshot_20220403-083516.png

Screenshot_20220324-100854.png

Edited by DJ Dangerous
Added Images