Screen shots from a windows PC

Rate this topic

gph2000

I've put a pair of videos on my channel showing screen grabs in window 10 and 11. My video software has a watermark, but if you follow the key strokes your screen shot will not have them 

Here is a sample screen grab just pasted here

image.png.2ee7241c54ae8d06a632acc3143dd7fa.png

I can do something in more detail if needed - but it could take me while to get to it.

Ger

Edited by gph2000

A PC has a 'print screen' button on the keyboard usually found at the right end of the function buttons on the top of the keyboard, the full screen is captured to the paste buffer, which can then be pasted into a graphics program like photoshop, or any graphics program, cropping and adjustments can then be done there.

Eoin

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, murrayec said:

A PC has a 'print screen' button on the keyboard usually found at the right end of the function buttons on the top of the keyboard, the full screen is captured to the paste buffer, which can then be pasted into a graphics program like photoshop, or any graphics program, cropping and adjustments can then be done there.

Eoin

Or you can press the Windows key + Print Screen and it will pop the full image into your 'Pictures' in a Screenprints folder - that can then be cropped, etc, and treated the same as any photos you have taken yourself.

• Like 1