Jump to content
  • 0

071 part

Rate this question



6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
It's the pipework from the uderframe air tanks.


It fits on the end of the torpedo style air tanks between the bogies.


If you look at the loco side-on with the fans to the right -> it fits on the end of the tanks nearest to you now.




Spot on Rob. The air reservoir tank's and pipework are nicely modelled on it. There's a lot of fine detail under the chassis on the models with conduit, pipes and valves.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
i thought that too gareth but alas no. then comes rob to the rescue! you are spot on...there is one missing on one side of the tanks! never would have copped that in a million years! thanks rob:tumbsup:


Now you know what I do at 3am...


I have no life....:((




ps But seriously, Seamus no problem, glad I could help :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use