SOLD SOLD. Mk2 coaches SOLD SOLD

Rate this topic

derek

I have 4  CIE mk2s for sale. 3/ composite (5152)  and 1/ 1st (5102). They are a bit too modern for my liking so they have to go. Bought them to run with my A class (027)  but never thought they suited . now I have the Park Royals pre ordered, so have to make room. I am looking for 75euro each plus p+p. Or could meet in Limerick area. Never really run, and in original boxes like new

IMG_20230510_190254.jpg

IMG_20230510_190329.jpg

IMG_20230510_190423.jpg

IMG_20230510_190625.jpg

IMG_20230510_190742.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Lads, thanks for the offers, but I am now in the situation of being left with just the one.  Might not be too easy to shift on its lonesome. Obviously I am looking to sell all four, together or seperately, so give me a couple of days and I,ll see what develops. Your offers have been filed- in a filing cyabinet! Sure nobody wants the last one?????? . If I have to go seperately, I will sell you the number you asked for Sean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, derek said:

Lads, thanks for the offers, but I am now in the situation of being left with just the one.  Might not be too easy to shift on its lonesome. Obviously I am looking to sell all four, together or seperately, so give me a couple of days and I,ll see what develops. Your offers have been filed- in a filing cyabinet! Sure nobody wants the last one?????? . If I have to go seperately, I will sell you the number you asked for Sean.

I can go 150 for the three if that's any good to you?

• Funny 1