Midlander Outing - March 2024

Rate this topic

Hello All,

Just participated in another fantastic trip by the wonderful folks at the RPSI - the "Midlander" trip from Connolly to Maynooth and return, superbly well organised, tremendous compliments to all involved. Two short video clips: - (1) 131 arriving Connolly, & (2) run around reconnection at Maynooth. 

Regards,

George 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Easter Bunny trains for me today, back home from GB for a bit and doing some RPSI fundraising! Absolutely stellar running from 131 and her crew. 171 will have a hard job to beat her…and nice to see both @airfixfanand @jhb171achillin the flesh again…..after thirty years in the latter’s case. I may have taken the chance to take the odd detail pic….

IMG_1010.jpeg

IMG_1021.jpeg

• Like 4

Is that Skerries Galteemore ? - great pictures. After my super Midlander trip, I couldn't make the Trip today - even worse, I missed out on the Wexford trip, all sold out ! (only wanted 1 this time), however, I'm delighted for RPSI that these trips are so popular - I think there may be a Kilkenny trip sometime in the future ?  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rush and Lusk said:

Is that Skerries Galteemore ? - great pictures. After my super Midlander trip, I couldn't make the Trip today - even worse, I missed out on the Wexford trip, all sold out ! (only wanted 1 this time), however, I'm delighted for RPSI that these trips are so popular - I think there may be a Kilkenny trip sometime in the future ?  

Yes, Skerries loop, R&L. Very nice runs; Dublin-Drogheda-Dundalk-Skerries-Drogheda-Dublin. Agreed, great to see RPSI trains so well supported.