IRM Park Royals

Rate this topic

Customer pre-orders were all posted two weeks ago, excess units were released into stock, already gone. Don't tell me you missed out on these, too?

Just kidding, still listed under the "Tooling and Decoration" tab, not in-production nor in-transit, so don't worry, you have loads of time to get your pennies together.

https://irishrailwaymodels.com/pages/projects

Says Q4 but that's just @BosKonay not doing his job properly!

Screenshot_20240518-095408.png

• Like 1

He status page is always the last know. / released update. At the moment we are pending final decorated samples so we can book in a production run at which point the schedule will be updated. We are looking around year end hopefully now. We do have other items in progress not on the chart too :)

3 hours ago, BosKonay said:

He status page is always the last know. / released update. At the moment we are pending final decorated samples so we can book in a production run at which point the schedule will be updated. We are looking around year end hopefully now. We do have other items in progress not on the chart too :)

I thought the was gonna be an update around the time of the Wexford show and thought I had missed out on that. Thanks for info