Jump to content

An Post van

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I spotted this in Blackrock at the weekend - certainly took me back to my childhood when these were everywhere:

IMG_4567.thumb.jpeg.21ed3fa9a028b1c2ac84a735c7ebe4db.jpeg

Have An Post van models been made in 1:76 or 1:72 scale? 

  • Like 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Mol_PMB said:

I spotted this in Blackrock at the weekend - certainly took me back to my childhood when these were everywhere:

IMG_4567.thumb.jpeg.21ed3fa9a028b1c2ac84a735c7ebe4db.jpeg

Have An Post van models been made in 1:76 or 1:72 scale? 

I see that every time im near there. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a daily driver.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use