Mol_PMB Posted yesterday at 15:03 Posted yesterday at 15:03 I spotted this in Blackrock at the weekend - certainly took me back to my childhood when these were everywhere: Have An Post van models been made in 1:76 or 1:72 scale? 4
Metrovik Posted yesterday at 17:11 Posted yesterday at 17:11 2 hours ago, Mol_PMB said: I spotted this in Blackrock at the weekend - certainly took me back to my childhood when these were everywhere: Have An Post van models been made in 1:76 or 1:72 scale? I see that every time im near there. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a daily driver. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now