New livery class 071

Rate this topic

wexfordloco10

If you are interested, i believe 084 and 087 are likely to get it soon. Interestingly, it will mean 084 skipped out the black and silver entirely (good news for me, i never liked black and silver)

If you are planning to model one, make sure you thoroughly research/observe whichever one(s) you choose, as there are subtle differences in the livery applications between locos

If you are interested, i believe 084 and 087 are likely to get it soon. Interestingly, it will mean 084 skipped out the black and silver entirely (good news for me, i never liked black and silver)

If you are planning to model one, make sure you thoroughly research/observe whichever one(s) you choose, as there are subtle differences in the livery applications between locos

077,078,084 and 087 all skipped the black and silver livery.

Of the locos that have it the new one, 071,077,078 and 088. 071 is the only one without the logos on the sides of the cab. 078 is still not back in traffic even though it was painted up before 071 and 088.