Lima class 201 and mk2 'Galway' carriages

Rate this topic

Steve34

I'm new here although have regularly viewed as an unregistered viewer. I am reluctantly selling my lima mk 2 'Galway livery' set of carriages (L149439), boxed and in good unused shape, would €160 be a fair price? Also have an unboxed lima 201 (River Bandon)in good condition, never used but unboxed as it was a display model from Marks in Cork, I think I have the original receipt alright, €60. Open to offers on the above, don't really want to sell them but its a sign of the times we are living in. Can be collected in Portlaoise or Thurles, I can also post or courier at extra cost. I have a lot of other British outline stuff too but I know this is not the appropriate outlet for it.

Hi and welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about you having to sell off stock. They seem like reasonable prices to me.

I have a lot of other British outline stuff too but I know this is not the appropriate outlet for it.

You never know, a few on here model British too, myself included. No harm sticking it up.