Bachmann Carlow station and pub

Rate this topic

richrua

I received the two available Irish scene Bachman buildings today from Graham's toy master. It was my first purchase of a resin building. I must say I am very impressed with them. Two lovely buildings, especially when set on the layout. I will make a decent feature out of the Carlow station building.

I received the two available Irish scene Bachman buildings today from Graham's toy master. It was my first purchase of a resin building. I must say I am very impressed with them. Two lovely buildings, especially when set on the layout. I will make a decent feature out of the Carlow station building.

I have several of them, Rich and they are nice. The Carlow station is going to be just that and also will pass as a nice country house with a few touch ups. Same for the pub. I do nor understand why there is not a lot of demand of them. Shame they can't stay on there shelves. I suppose the retailers need to sell them off for cash-flow but I'll bet there will be some on here in a year or two looking for them after they've gone!!:trains:

The Carlow Station building is a good example of the many fine architectural artefacts on Irish railways. Alphagraphix do a range of card kits of other stations/other Irish railway buildings but the resin models are very good. I have a number of station models that I can alternate on my model railway "Ballybeg" at home or at exhibitions. I have purchased a Carlow model for adaptation into "Ballybeg" livery!