Erne MRC Exhibition 19th September 2015.

Rate this topic

steventrain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I attended this exhibition for the first time earlier today,

There was a nice crowd there and a nice selection of layouts on display,however I was a little bit disappointed in the lack of any Irish-(North or South) themed modern image layout,

Nice to have met baseboard Dave and Murrayec and the lads from Dublin.

I picked up a MM 201 for a bargain price which made my day.

Hi all

Just home, yes it was an enjoyable day and great to meet all who came and said hello.

Great and surprising interest in the DART, a lot of people knew it from theses pages, and David had great interest in the servo points control system.

.......and what about Herbert's 'O' Narrow Gauge Doneygal Railways Railcar models- lovely stuff, I forgot to take photos with all the talking.

ttc0169

I thought it was quite refreshing! I didn't see a 141 or an orange thing all day.....

Would do that again

Eoin

Yes, have to agree. a very enjoyable day. Nice to meet up with some fellow modellers from around the country.

Eoin, I have considered chipping my 141's and 071's and running on 'Campbell Riverside'. The point and signal servo's were very good. Must say I liked the realistic 'bounce' on the semaphore signal.

Regards

John