Jump to content
  • 0

Coupling terminology.

Rate this question



5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
They look like small tension locks to me Broithe. Fairly discrete too.


They are, but it's not a NEMS fitting - it seems to be specific to Hornby.


I just wonder what I should call it.


..though, earwigs seems clear enough to me..



Handy things, even when not fitted in the 'correct' socket - it's easy enough to attach with a small screw and the claws can grip round a bit of the exposed thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use