RtE archive film , locos, blowup dolls n stuff

Rate this topic

WaYSidE

Railway Memorabilia

The Rte nationwide story of a Cork railway man who collected over 100 years worth of railway memorabilia and was busted for having blow up dolls, well at least thats what it looks like, honest its child friendly

http://euscreen.eu/item.html?id=EUS_5E4247259EC3428D8AD687392E441B69

its got everything, soldiers, trains, horses,

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, WaYSidE said:

signs ripped off from closed lines

On a train from Holyhead once, I had a couple of crews on a transfer in the seats behind me, they were discussing redundant signage that they had spotted and how to access it for removal. There was a sign over a tunnel mouth that was going to involve some abseiling...

Hi Broithe,

i new to modelling, new to site,, met Dave for first time this week,

being a parent i also work from home, so after work, when dinners on, i is tween laptop and cooker

after kids go to bed, i do a wee bit of building the layout, then find i have to stop for whatever, i visit IRM as this blog is very informative.

and friendly. , i am surprised there are so few layouts to view, some are amazing.

another rte train vid https://www.rte.ie/archives/collections/news/21210877-real-steam-engine-and-model-railway/

Edited by WaYSidE
add link