IRM Visit to The Wexford Model Railway Club

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

I will be down in the sunny south east next Tuesday evening (October 22nd) visiting the clubrooms of the Wexford Model Railway Club with the A Class and Fert samples, along with some other goodies from both IRM and Accurascale!

1990470225_AndyYorkA1.thumb.jpg.91832cf360812fbd7434311ccae3c4b5.jpg

The Wexford club are throwing their doors open to non members too, so if you're in the south and south east region and fancy a look at the A, drop over and say hi! Doors open from 7pm. I will be able to take pre-orders and will have some IRM stock with me too, should you fancy it...

(If anyone is after anything specific please send me a private message!) 

The Wexford MRC clubrooms are located here: https://goo.gl/maps/64gdkEY91kXy633q8

See you there!

Fran

• Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • WOW! 1

Thanks to the Wexford Club crew for listening to me waffle on this evening and their hospitality, as well as everyone who came to see the A! We had great craic and was nice to meet some new faces as well as familiar friends. 

D88DC596-45FA-4D19-AE40-61474793F8F1.thumb.jpeg.11b55bd3029cd238adfbc4054e2c24a4.jpeg

I did so much waffling I only took one pic above, so hopefully other people in attendance snapped a few and can share! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 7

Many thanks to Fran for bringing the superb sample A class and 42 flat plus the Fertalizer wagon to the club last night.Mind you the Deltic was looking very tasty as well.I was very impressed by all,and ordered two A class-017 and 027.Cant wait to get my hands on them.

Edited by enniscorthyman
  • Like 3