Murphy Models EGV MM5605 and More

Rate this topic

DJ Dangerous

Hi All.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

Hattons have just re-listed a load of Murphy Models stock available for pre-order, that had been out of stock.

This includes the elusive MM5605 EGV, the entire Super Train Mk2D coach range, MM1509 Cravens buffet car, along with three 071's and a 201.

I contacted them to see if this was a mistake, and they replied to confirm that this information is accurate.

Hopefully, this helps anybody like me who is missing that EGV!

41 minutes ago, DART8118 said:

MM1509 Craven buffet car is not listed on Murphy Models website.  It just lists the MM1508 Snack car.  When was MM1509 released?  Are they the same coach with just a different running numbers?

Think it was released last year shortly after the RPSI realised their (MM assisted) royal blue craven set. Think it is the same coach but may have inherited the same wobble as the RPSI sets. Different plastic composition on the bogie pivot mounts, but MM released some sort of fix for this, a sort of washer, or sprung washer. Marks Models had them.

20 hours ago, DART8118 said:

MM1509 Craven buffet car is not listed on Murphy Models website.  It just lists the MM1508 Snack car.  When was MM1509 released?  Are they the same coach with just a different running numbers?

I read on this forum that MM1509 has a few changes to correct mistakes with the design of MM1508.

Something about moving an air vent on one side.

Edited by DJ Dangerous
Added hyperlink