Chessie system

Rate this topic

yes fran a sweet little runner, another flebay steal at 12 bucks plus shipping also got a few mckean box car kits fran

trying to load a few more pics { bluetooth probs }

fitz

Nice detailing project on one here if you feel the need to get your hands dirty http://dieseldetailer.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dash&thread=10669&page=1

Anthony i will try get a few more pics up tonight , damm computer and bluetooth driver problems

i put that chessie on the rails and its smooth [ little used i guess }

it aslo has cab light and rear light and they are bright really bright ,

all in all a nice little job for the price

fitz

Stick up a pic of the weathered Chessie GM too!

Anthony i will try get a few more pics up tonight , damm computer and bluetooth driver problems

i put that chessie on the rails and its smooth [ little used i guess }

it aslo has cab light and rear light and they are bright really bright ,

all in all a nice little job for the price

fitz

Are you using DCC if so you can dim the lights via the CV settings

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Bachmann American locos have a split chassis or there is something unusual about them when fitting them out for DCC. Check out how to on You Tube hopefully Fran will be along and throw some light on it for you. (excuse the pun):cool:

Pretty sure they have weird split chassis but I thought they've been coming DCC fitted for a while now?

what you got in mind anthony ?

Fran is the expert on that one mate his knowage on US Railways is second to none you only have to look at what he did to the couple of US locos he got of wrenneire. I'm sure he will be along at some point and advise you on what you could do to tart her up. :)

Probably one of the first things I would do would be to put flush glazing in the cab windows I think that would really change the look of her

Edited by Anthony

Fran is the expert on that one mate his knowage on US Railways is second to none you only have to look at what he did to the couple of US locos he got of wrenneire. I'm sure he will be along at some point and advise you on what you could do to tart her up. :)

Probably one of the first things I would do would be to put flush glazing in the cab windows I think that would really change the look of her

Awh shucks! Great rebuild here on a great forum for detailing US diesels

http://dieseldetailer.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dash&thread=10669&page=1