Irish model fire station

Rate this topic

Train model

Jonny

No pics yet of your Tesco Shop ;)

Still in the box the way i got it Kevin, but one of these days i will get around to it, time is an enemy at the min :mad: But on the other hand i did get a bit of work done on the attic this week, so a small bit of progress i suppose. I'm hoping after the summer hols to really get stuck into it, if i had a room ready to go i'd be flyin, just getting the attic sorted is a pain. Want to stick in a couple of velux, insulate and wire it, already had to move water tanks and floor it. Dont worry Kevin I'll post plenty of pics when its done ;)

Edited by Grange Castle

Hi Grange Castle

if you are in need of firemen (Preiser)as i have them in Stock see me tomorrow in Stillorgan

Best regards

Walter

Hi Walter, funny you should say that, I will be looking for a few Preiser bits, not just yet though :( But now I know who to look for when I do need them. Dont think I'm going to make tomorrows show :SORRY: but I should defo make the next one.

Thanks, regards,

Jonny

Hi Walter, funny you should say that, I will be looking for a few Preiser bits, not just yet though :( But now I know who to look for when I do need them. Dont think I'm going to make tomorrows show :SORRY: but I should defo make the next one.

Thanks, regards,

Jonny

Hi Jonny

Thanks,you are wellcome,see the Viessmann range 5141 5142 3044 3043 23041 28255 all about Firebrigade at http://www.viessmann-modell.com

Best Regards

Walter