Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RobertRoche

SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch

Recommended Posts

Noel, I am adding you as the 3rd candidate 

Hopefully they wont allow any airbrushes or Mr Surfacer on the trip.

And hopefully there will be no WiFi on Mars!!!

Edited by WRENNEIRE
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WRENNEIRE said:

Noel, I am adding you as the 3rd candidate 

Hopefully they wont allow any airbrushes or Mr Surfacer on the trip.

And hopefully there will be no WiFi on Mars!!!

Dave, the only way you'll ever get me inside a rocket is to head over to IRM towers quickly to collect a brace of Black'n'tan livery A classes with working windscreen wipers, and perhaps even one of those modern era Super train livery ones. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Noel said:

Dave, the only way you'll ever get me inside a rocket is to head over to IRM towers quickly to collect a brace of Black'n'tan livery A classes with working windscreen wipers, and perhaps even one of those modern era Super train livery ones. :) 

They’re in stock, Noel, although it’s collection only from our Hellas Planitia depot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Garfield said:

They’re in stock, Noel, although it’s collection only from our Hellas Planitia depot...

Doh - that's nowhere near any of the canals! helmsman.gif

I told you guys before you can't trust Chinese rockets. solomen.gif

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WRENNEIRE said:

Drop in when you get there Noel

 

InkedWikiterracimmeriaboundaries_LI.thumb.jpg.eb89d8e830c6f813b56c3b3700f78ab3.jpg

Range anxiety eek.gif don't think the BEV would make it that far on a single charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

Terms of Use