Jump to content

Rob R

Members
  • Posts

    271
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Rob R

  1. Sara, Excellent print. Would it really matter if you increased the sides to 1mm thick? Printability would improve considerably. Rob
  2. Sorry, hadn't realized that the ng coaches had rounded top panels....
  3. Grounded CB&PR body/bodies from the IRRS Flickr site:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/irishrailwayarchive/53511461548/in/album-72177720314972259 https://www.flickr.com/photos/irishrailwayarchive/53511731255/in/album-72177720314972259
  4. The Grifiths Valuation maps are quite useful for early lines, although the tracks are not shown other useful features are such as buildings, turntables and sometimes signals. Griffiths Valuation Maps
  5. Bridge photo posted earlier - better version. HMRS 35344: 2-2-2WT - 5ft 6ins Diameter Wheels HMRS CBPR loco This drawing doesn't have a thumbnail on the HMRS website yet but the digital scan is available, just message them. I won't post it here for copyright reasons but it is a good readable GA drawing
  6. Publish and be damned time. I haven't saved any of the links for this stuff but it has all been gleaned off the interweb somewhere. Cork first station. Second Cork Station.
  7. Not at home at the moment but there are large scale OS "Town Plans" (50 inch?) covering both termini and a nice view in the NLI collection of Passage in later days showing the remains of the BG station. Will dig them out when I get home. Also have, from Flickr I think, a couple of photos of what is said to be a bg CB&PR coach body. I believe several coaches were sold on to other lines so views "may" turn up one day.
  8. The Cambrian pair look the "dogs wotsits", just the wrong scale...............
  9. Thanks to some intel from seagoebox I found the source of the drawing I was after (and much more!). Locomotive Magazine August 15th 1904 Thank You. The IRM forum post still eludes me though............
  10. My interest in the Newry, Warrenpoint and Rostrevor Railway's "Victoria" 2-2-2t has been reignited after the recent postings in the National Museum of Irelend thread, but I seem to recall a thread/posts recently where someone posted a drawing of this loco in a previous incarnation as a tender loco. I have completely failed to find said post, assuming it really exists and it is not just wishful thinking on my part. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in anticipation. Rob
  11. Not forgetting the much clearer view of Victoria than that in the GNR loco book. Thank you.
  12. Thanks for the links above
  13. 3dp ends, interior, roof and underframe details with etched chassis and sides? Limited by the size of the available printers for the roof, although it might be feasable to do two halves. Suck it and see..
  14. You are doing this in S aren't you?
  15. Paul, Happy to help where I can with the 3d aspect of this project. Rob
  16. I know a lot of time and effort is being put into this but is it not nearing the time to move on and draw up some new artwork, hopefully with some modern style tabs and slots etc, to aid assembly?
  17. Of course, you could always model in S Scale................
  18. Paul, Glad the containers passed your QC controls. When I get a chance I'll post the printy specs for them in the 3d printing thread. Let me know when the CIE containers are ready to print. R
  19. Could you post a screenshot of the supported file?
  20. Could these be re-posted in the "Resources" section? It would make them much easier to find in the future.
  21. John, 4mm vans print ok in resin, photo on the 3dp thread. Not yet tried printing with w irons etc Pm me if you want any. Rob
  22. Been there, done that, still doing it......
  23. I suggest that an empty beer can is best........... Paul, A nice little 3d CAD starter project for you?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use