Models

Rate this topic

Just wondering if there is much of an interest in HO Continental modelling on the forum?
I recently picked up a large collection of new/unused HO stock and I was wondering would it be worth my while to advertise it here for sale
I dont recall seeing any advertised on the For Sale thread
There are Fleischmann, Rivarossi Lilliput Roco Marklin Hamo models, coaches wagons & Locos
Answers on a postcard.......

Hi Wrenneire, I'm culling my Fleischmann collection but, don't want to rid myself of all of it as it's nice to switch from Irish models to German [DB AG] stock. I am low on container wagons, P&O, DHL, ECS, K-Line, Norasia, NOL and one or two others - these are a mix of two axle and bogie wagons. If you have a list of your Fleischmann stock there might be other bits that I'd be interested in.

I think that selling anything other than Irish models on here would be hard as a lot of people might think this site is solely for people who model Irish rather than Irish people who are railway modellers.

PS. Where can I get an e-postcard so I can put my answers on it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WRENNEIRE said:

Just wondering if there is much of an interest in HO Continental modelling on the forum?
I recently picked up a large collection of new/unused HO stock and I was wondering would it be worth my while to advertise it here for sale
I dont recall seeing any advertised on the For Sale thread
There are Fleischmann, Rivarossi Lilliput Roco Marklin Hamo models, coaches wagons & Locos
Answers on a postcard.......

Maybe worth posting a list and see what happens.  What do you have in the way of the Roco stock?  Any SNCF, SBB or FS?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, Georgeconna said:

Are they 3 or 2 rail Dave?

Maybe looking for a Daycent steamer (German)  and a few wagons, 4W coaches. Just for a small layout. any kinda train packs?

All modern stuff George, sorry and 2 rail

On 1/6/2021 at 4:53 PM, connollystn said:

Hi Wrenneire, I'm culling my Fleischmann collection but, don't want to rid myself of all of it as it's nice to switch from Irish models to German [DB AG] stock. I am low on container wagons, P&O, DHL, ECS, K-Line, Norasia, NOL and one or two others - these are a mix of two axle and bogie wagons. If you have a list of your Fleischmann stock there might be other bits that I'd be interested in.

I think that selling anything other than Irish models on here would be hard as a lot of people might think this site is solely for people who model Irish rather than Irish people who are railway modellers.

PS. Where can I get an e-postcard so I can put my answers on it?

Hi Connollystn,
2 x 5239  P & 0 2 Axle
1 x 5242 Hapag-Lloyd 2 Axle
1 x 5250 Evergreen 20' & OOCL 40' Bogie
1 x 5251 ECS European Containers 40' Bogie
1 x  5284 8701 Timber
1 x  5284 8702 Timber
525402 Bogie Stake wagon

Edited by WRENNEIRE

@wrenneire - thanks for posting the list. Have sent you a private message regarding some of the container wagons. The later models of the 40' container bogie wagons [DB AG era] are hard to come by - think it's been over ten years since Fleischmann last produced them.

• Like 1

@wrenneire - Thanks very much for those Fleischmann container wagons - really delighted with my purchases. They've saved a few of my locomotives from being culled. If you ever come across similar or other Fleischmann items which you think might be of interest to me just let me know. Thanks again.

• Thanks 1