A Class Driver Figures

Rate this topic

Fowler4f

19 hours ago, LARNE CABIN said:

Hi @Fowler4f , the best figures that I have come across are produced by MODELU Finescale Figures. I have bought a number of them for my 1960's layout, but they also do modern image. If you look under Loco Specific Crew you will find suitable drivers for the A Class.

Thanks. Are they HO or 00 Scale?

[EDIT] Apologies scratch that they seem all scales

Edited by Noel
  • Like 1

I've been using both OO and HO scale figures in my locos.

https://irishrailwaymodeller.com/topic/71-grahams-workbench/?do=findComment&comment=165393

I used a Bachmann figure for the A Class. It's actually a track maintenance guy but he works fine. You'll most likely have to cut the legs off no matter what figure you use.

I picked up some HO gauge figures and I've been trying them in my other locos. You can see one in the 141 in that post. Again, looks fine.

11 minutes ago, LARNE CABIN said:

Fair comment @Fowler4f, @£4.50 per figure they are expensive, and I suppose for a diesel driver, you're not going to see much detail! However, for someone like myself working on a small space, highly detailed layout the MODELU Figures are extremely detailed and I think worth the money.

I agree, they are super fine detailed figures based on scans of individuals in the UK.  But for the pandemic we might have had a few Irish folks scanned by now.  Maybe some day.

• Like 1