JM Design August 2022 update

Rate this topic

Mayner

We achieved a minor milestone in July with 200 JM Design wagons sold to date, with brake vans our largest selling item at 85 vans sold to date and remaining sales evenly split between Covered and Open Wagons with the balance made up with a small number of Grain Wagons.

A very small number of rtr Brake Vans are currently available in grey with 1960 CIE roundel https://jmdesignmodelrailways.com/products/copy-of-cie-20t-brake-van-light-grey-23580

I am not planning to produce further rtr wagons (as its basically too time consuming & not worth while financially), its planned to continue producing the Brake Vans and other wagons to order in CKD form.

While sales for these models has been less than expected the 3D printed wagons have allowed me fill out my wagon fleet a lot more quickly than going down the scratch building route, the majority of the wagons produced have been on my to-do list since I started Irish modelling during the 1970s.

• Like 7