Keg wagons derailing

Rate this topic

FinnieK

14 minutes ago, FinnieK said:

Hi all. Having recently picked up 2 of these I can't get them to run - they keep derailing. Before I go digging just wondering has anyone come across this?

Thanks Finnie

IRM published a fix for these wagons on their web site when the 42ft's were first released before covid. I cannot find the link, perhaps one of the IRM lads might post it here.

16 hours ago, BosKonay said:

hi Finnie

Are they the ‘first generation’ wagon packs or did you buy them recently from us?

Either way pop into livechat on the website or email support@irishrailwaymodels.com and we can help 

Just wondering why can't the answer be on this thread in case someone else who has not ran these yet may have the same issue?

I notice any issues like the stay alive that has popped up twice on the forum and one or two other re couplings come up here twice was not even commented on by any IRM Folks.

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Just wondering why can't the answer be on this thread in case someone else who has not ran these yet may have the same issue?

I notice any issues like the stay alive that has popped up twice on the forum and one or two other re couplings come up here twice was not even commented on by any IRM Folks.

Morning George,

There are no systemic issues with the wagons, hence support having to take a closer look, perhaps get some video and photos and see if there is an issue with the wagon, or the track, etc. I'm sure the OP can post his resolution once he get's it, if its something that might be relevant to a wider audience.

In the first instance, the community isn't a support forum for IRM, but we do keep an eye on posts and reply where we can, or where relevant.

I must have missed a lot of posts about stayalives or couplings?