Rugby World Cup

Rate this topic

Murph

Starting line up looks pretty good for Saturday , modelling on hold till after game from 2pm, NOW , Connie Doolans, Jack Doyles or Village Inn (known locally as The Village Idiot lol)     COYBIG 🇮🇪    :bishopbrennan:

Edited by Murph
  • Like 1

WOW, looking good, we should be doing that against sides like Romania (no disrespect meant) , bonus point and awesome performances by the likes of Aki, Sexton, Mahony, the whole team actually. Well impressed but lineouts still need sorting    COYBIG  🇮🇪  :dancing:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 7:59 AM, Murph said:

WOW, looking good, we should be doing that against sides like Romania (no disrespect meant) , bonus point and awesome performances by the likes of Aki, Sexton, Mahony, the whole team actually. Well impressed but lineouts still need sorting    COYBIG  🇮🇪  :dancing:

South Africa was a totaly different animal last night, but we got through okay. And the lineouts were atrocious earlier on. The lads got it sorted though. Great win. Aki is on fire. Just a word of caution though, I wonder would be better facing France in the quarters than All Blacks. Those New Zealand lads dont go away easily. They are always there at the business end of things. Hope I am wrong, but I am fearful.

19 minutes ago, Railway Lyons said:

Sure was a step up. Had to take smart watch off, kept alarming for heart rate. 🤣

We need SA out of the tournament, and would figure FRA might do that, over NZ. 

Think NZ in quarter, FRA in Semi, and see what comes of it. We do need to tighten up a few areas too though. 

Yeah, I suppose we will have to beat the best teams along  the way if we want to win the thing out, regardless of when we meet them.