Streamline track wanted

Rate this topic

Gabhal Luimnigh

1 minute ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

Marks models are out of stock, the others are in the UK 

What did Marks Models say when you contacted them? Do they have a lead time for arrival in stock? If so, what is it?

Hatton's and Rails deliver to Ireland. Or are you looking for an exclusively Irish alternative to Marks?

Brian Collins doesn't stock track, as far as I know, but he might be worth contacting and asking.

https://briancollinsenterprises.ie/

RB Models only have concrete sleeper track listed. Again, might be worth contacting them to see if they can order anything and if the lead time is better than Marks.

https://rbmodels.ie/product-category/trains/train-tracks/peco/

Hatton's and Rails are both very good for sales and customer service, prompt and concise.

16 minutes ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

I will probably get a reply tomorrow from MM, I would rather stay local, I didn't know of Brian Collins or RB, I dealt with Hattons and Rails before all the Brexit shite, thanks for the tips.

Your options are probably limited as an Irish retailer is unlikely to have the volume of sales nor stock levels of a British retailer.

Have never dealt with RB myself, but have seen them mentioned here.

@Brian Collins Enterprises is great to deal with.

The BrExit benefits keep on flowing.

Edited by DJ Dangerous
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

I dealt with Hattons and Rails before all the Brexit shite, thanks for the tips.

can't speak for Rails, but Hattons have made post-Brexit purchasing from the UK relatively hassle-free - I use them all the time (I have given up on Royal Mail for deliveries though)

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1