Site Suggestion

Rate this topic

Patrick Davey

Afternoon everyone - maybe this feature exists already and I haven't found it but I have been thinking that it would be handy (and nostalgic!) to have all the photos from a thread viewable in one place, a kind of gallery within a thread.  It's handy when you can click on a photo and scroll through any others within the same post - could that feature be extended to include all the photos from the thread or could they be made available elsewhere in a searchable gallery?

Just a thought!

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Patrick Davey said:

Afternoon everyone - maybe this feature exists already and I haven't found it but I have been thinking that it would be handy (and nostalgic!) to have all the photos from a thread viewable in one place, a kind of gallery within a thread.  It's handy when you can click on a photo and scroll through any others within the same post - could that feature be extended to include all the photos from the thread or could they be made available elsewhere in a searchable gallery?

Just a thought!

I think when you click on an image in the thread and press to the left or right of the screen it goes through the photos in that thread…while not fast it does an ok job? 

• Like 1