-
Posts
2,726 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
149
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Patrick Davey
-
Really enjoyed a fantastic talk last night given by our very own @Galteemore David Richardson, featuring his beloved SLNCR!! An incredible selection of photos was displayed, many of which I hadn’t seen before, and it was great to hear about David’s family connections to the railway and the area. Many thanks to David and also to Charles Friel and the team for a great start to their superb winter series of meetings.
- 1 reply
-
- 4
-
-
-
-
GNR(i) Mullafernaghan Station
Patrick Davey replied to Moogie-69's topic in Photos & Videos of the Prototype
Excellent - thanks for these. Yes indeed this fine example of one of the smaller WH Mills designs for the GN is now a fabulously renovated private home. @Tullygrainey and I visited recently but as there were no adults in the house at the time we didn't take photographs. -
Very creative!! She fairly moves ok!!
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
And he's off again!!! Just putting off the inevitable Baltic Alan.........!
-
Always loved that photo - could study it for hours and still see new things!
-
Dunshaughlin Harvest Festival - Model Railway event September 2026
Patrick Davey replied to MikeO's topic in What's On?
Does indeed look like a nice event - hopefully a few future modellers being inspired there too!! -
Clogherhead - A GNR(I) Seaside Terminus
Patrick Davey replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
- 862 replies
-
- 12
-
-
-
I always noted that it seemed to be the loco sheds that fell into dereliction quicker than other railway buildings - a lot of post-war photos show sheds with roofs falling apart, windows broken and doors missing. I guess the impending end of steam combined with increasing financial constraints meant that maintaining engine sheds became less of a priority.
-
Lovely stuff!!
-
Excellent JB - I admire you for tackling something I have filed under 'never' !!
-
Great photo - excellent interchange there!
-
Love the lartigue layout!!
-
Patrick's Garden Railroad.
Patrick Davey replied to patrick's topic in US / Canadian Railway Modelling
Poignant!! Good luck with the move - looking forward to future developments! -
Fab - great lighting!
-
Finally made a start after 40 years.
Patrick Davey replied to dropshort105's topic in Irish Model Layouts
Incredible stuff - love the road surfaces and the tower in particular! -
Clogherhead - A GNR(I) Seaside Terminus
Patrick Davey replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
It's the new phone camera -
Clogherhead - A GNR(I) Seaside Terminus
Patrick Davey replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
Something afoot at CHD......the insanity detector is beeping wildly..... Thanks to @Brian Collins Enterprises for the speedy and courteous service and also to @Ironroad for the tip off (sounds very fitting that!) -
Beagnach end: A Branchline terminus.
Patrick Davey replied to Metrovik's topic in Irish Model Layouts
Good to see an update - keep the photos coming! -
Clogherhead - A GNR(I) Seaside Terminus
Patrick Davey replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
I have just discovered that the camera on my new phone has an automatic macro function, so I dare say I will probably find a use for that…..!!- 862 replies
-
- 14
-
-
Oooooooo I spy the MAK!!!!
-
'Twill be epic!
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)