Photos from Wexford show

Rate this topic

enniscorthyman

Great to see all the pictures of the show, looks very impressive. Was hoping to see to see (and hear) Railwayman’s Sulzer on display.

Unfortunately my B101 was the only loco to let me down on the day! I had its sound running with lights but the loco would not budge (back to the workshop as a motor wire must have dislodged...). Everything else worked well on Ballybeg.

Hi all,

Many thanks to all the exhibitors and visitors to the show.The following were the award winners this year.

"Jim Kearns Memorial" Best Layout Winner - Dorset St.Junction by MRSI

"Joe Fallon Memorial" Best Scenic Winner - Joseph`s Bridge by Wexford MRC

"Ben Wadding Memorial" Childrens Choice Award - Benwaddingtown by D.Fallon & P.Byrne Wexford

"N guage Award" winner - Wellingtonbheag by Paul Deere,Carlow

"OO guage Award" winner - Monastery Line by Midlands MRC

"Transport model award" winner - T track display by D.Wynne & South Dublin MRC

The show was a sucess again this year and plans are already in place for next year which will be Easter as usual which is April 20th & 21st 2014 all going well.Thanks again to everyone for making it a sucess.

Donal.

• 1 month later...
Well done to Donal for another excellent exhibition,It was great to meet up with the lads again-(the after party in the hotel was good too),,:tumbsup:

It was also great to finally meet Walter who had a nice selection of items on show-the fine backscences took my eye along with many others,

Congrats and well done to all the winners,all the layouts were looking-and sounding well,

Looking forward to next year.

Hello ttcO169,

it was great to meet you too,I hope you were lucky to get a piece of cake?

Best Regards

Walter

Ps.Backsenes allways in stock

Em Walter you never offered me any of that cake!.

You will have to keep me a slice next year before

Mr Bracken gets it.

If you read that one way, it does sound like you have kidnapped him and are holding him to ransom for a piece of cake - I do rather hope that this is the case..